Welcome to PET TIME DOG TRAINING celebrating 25 YEARS of working with families and their dogs. We offer PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS in your home or my studio UPON REQUEST. We can work on overcoming specific behaviors. Because "Life With Your Dog Should Be FUN!
In order to keep everyone safe in this environment I will be implementing the following:
• Face masks/coverings must be worn by everyone
• You will be responsible for bringing your own hand wipes
• There will be markings on the mats to maintain social distancing
• Group classes will be limited to six dogs and their owner (I'm sorry but at this time I cannot have more than one person per dog)
• I also offer private lessons at my studio if you prefer to bring your family (Please call to inquire about pricing) Please keep checking our Facebook page for new class schedules.
Welcome to PET TIME DOG TRAINING celebrating 25 YEARS of working with families and their dogs. We offer PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS in my studio UPON REQUEST. We can work on overcoming specific behaviors. Because "Life With Your Dog Should Be FUN!
Welcome to Pet Time Dog Training, celebrating 25 years of working with your family dog.
Training is an important part of any dog's life, and is important for several reasons. It provides mental stimulation which helps to keep your dog happy and it improves your relationship with your pet. We work with all breeds and ages.
Beginner and Advanced classes are available on evenings and Saturdays and two to three new classes form per month. Click here for more details.
Classes are structured for optimal learning on the part of the owner as well as the dog. Homework papers are included with all beginner courses. My services include personalized instruction and use positive reinforcement.
I offer private hourly consultations at my studio to address things like housebreaking or behavioral issues for those people and their dogs that just want to work on a specific problem.
To follow the latest updates via the web, please ‘Like’ our business page on Facebook.com.